Tips 2 - Choose the Right Ad Plan in a Property Portal
Millions of people started using property selling sites across the globe to sell properties. After analyzing various property portals and identifying a right fit to their property category or segment as explained in the previous blog, the challenge in front of them is ‘Which Ad Plan to Choose in it?’
The major choice for an Advertiser is either to post property Ad for free or to list property on a paid Ad plan. Every property portal has numerous paid Ad plans for this purpose with diverse features and at different advertisement cost.
Prior to choosing a Ad plan, it better to know two key terminologies namely ‘Visibility’ and ‘Response’ which are widely used in all property portals and basics for an Ad performance in it. For easy understanding
- Visibility can be defined as the degree or extent of a property Ad display in the eyes of potential buyers visiting a real estate portal.
- By giving position importance to a property Ad on a property listing, by highlighting a property Ad on a property listing (through banners, etc) and by increasing its presence on property portal screen through many display mechanisms, higher visibility of an Ad is generally achieved.
- Higher the visibility for an Ad, the chances of more buyers to see it and thus possibility of more response for that Ad.
- Normally the free property Ads will have poor or lower visibility and thereby very low response since the property portals do not generate revenue through such Ads and they generally offer better visibility to the paid Ads.
• If a property owner is not in a hurry to sell or just want to sense the market demand / response for their property, they can choose to post free property Ads online in a suitable property portal or in free property Ad posting sites (which are different from than that of property portals and with lower reach / performance).
• If a property owner is serious about liquidating a property, they can choose to list property Ad for sale on ‘Basic or Lower Paid Ad Plans’ of a property portal which are normally designed to provide moderate visibility and response at an affordable listing fee. If this category advertiser chooses a free listing plan, they may not get desired result.•
• If a property owner wants to sell house, plot, land, flat or a commercial property quickly, the best solution to him is to post property Ad on a suitable ‘Moderate to Top Paid Ad plans’. At this juncture
- The advertisers need to read all the paid plans of a property portal carefully and understand the different visibility and response offered in each of it and choose the best fit for their budget.
- The advertisers need to examine what sort of highlight each paid plan can offer to their Ad in the property listing and choose a needy one by finding a balance between the Ad rate and degree of importance required to their Ad.
- The advertisers need to explore various other features offered in each of the paid Ad plan like different assistances and decide whether they really need any of it or not.
- It is worth to note that the highest paid Ad plan will obviously offer many assistance / advance features which an Advertiser may really not require at all and it also doesn’t mean that an Advertiser’s property will be sold for sure or immediately, if they choose the top paid plan – Hence a moderate / middle paid plan will be enough in most of the cases to generate buyer leads for a successful property sale online unless an Advertiser really need the top end paid plan for certain advantage of it.
- If this category advertiser chooses a free listing plan or basic paid plan, they may not get expected end result.
• If a property owner desperately and very urgently wants to liquidate a property, they can advertise property for sale on a ‘Top Paid Plan’ since they will always provide highest visibility and response than rest of other Ad plans as a standard business / revenue model of a typical real estate portal. If this category advertiser chooses a free listing plan or basic paid plan or moderate paid Ad plan, they may not get the needy swift result.
In any case,
The advertisers must understand that ‘A property portal is an online advertisement platform to display an Advertiser’s property Ad with an intention to reach possible buyers just like a offline news paper Ad and it never guarantee sale of any property whether they choose a top paid Ad plan or lower paid Ad plan or free listing’
In a nutshell,
Property portals and their Ad plans are diverse; a Property portal / Ad plan suitable to an Advertiser need not be suitable to another Advertiser and a careful analysis / selection of a property portal / plan alone can fetch the desired result.
It is wise for an Advertiser to be precautious by taking a look into the type of Ad plans of different property portals before they choose a one and select a property portal with limited, clear and cost effective Ad plans rather than one with complex / costly / numerous paid Ad plans with which they may get confused and end up in choosing a wrong Ad plan or spending more. For example, when an Advertiser want to sell property in Indian hill stations, www.hillsandwills.com - a specialty property portal for hill stations offers value added unique service for hill property sellers at most affordable cost in the industry (basic plan @ Rs.999 only) with clear / few / simple Ad plans (price doesn’t change with respect to property value) to choose and can be a best pick for this segment.
How to sell property online successfully: Tips 1 - Choose the Right Online Property Portal
How to sell property online successfully: Tips 3 - Fuel Ad with Adequate & Quality Content