Are you in search of a property to buy?
Are you constantly browsing different property portals?
In this blog we are to look at two different property types that are depicted to be the same
Wonder what they are?
They are nothing but Independent houses and villas!
Though property portals mostly club these two, they are not the same. In this blog we are to look at the differences between them
To start with, let us look at their features
- Independent houses are said to be traditional living spaces
- They are standalone properties built on independent land
- An independent house can be built according one’s preference
- It can be expanded if need be, at a later stage
- The maintenance of the house is the owner’s responsibility
- Villas are typically constructed on designated (pre demarcated) plots
- They are located with other villas thereby forming a community
- They are luxurious and have an elegant design
- They come with modern amenities for leisure like gyms which are shared amongst the community
- Villas have dedicated parking spaces
- They have a yard or veranda
- They come with a robust security system that includes dedicated security personnel & devices like CCTV cameras
- There are areas for recreation that include play areas, landscaped gardens and courts
- The villa community comes with large roads and paved walkways
- Designer villas are available in the market. They come with facilities like private pools, landscaped terraces etc.
Table of key differences
Are there similarities between an independent house & villa?
Yes! Having seen the differences, you may wonder if there are any similarities at all. There are two. Both independent house and villa are meant for housing a single family. The land in which they both stand, belongs to the houseowner.
We at Hills & Wills hope that the blog is useful. If you have any doubts about choosing the right property, contact us. If your investment destination is a hill station, then make sure to check our portal. We have a long-standing reputation when it comes to dealing with hill station properties. Our team will be glad to help.